Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yeah, About That

You know how I declared myself "Alive and Walking Around"? Well, that ended Saturday, as I lost the fight to the virus I've been battling since Boyfriend brought it home from Nebraska after Thanksgiving. Thanks for nothing, Boyfriend. So after a week of attending to him, I proceeded to spend 16 hours on the couch, drinking Nyquil and coughing and sneezing and whining about the failure of my breathing passages.

I did get dressed on Saturday, though, for a meeting with opposing counsel. I wore the same jeans as in my last outfit, with my Breezy Polks cardi (red, for the Nebraska game, which they proceeded to lose!). Then I came home and before I could even think of snapping a picture, changed into hot pink polka dot pajama pants and a Nebraska hoodie for my extended nap on said couch.

Today I am still in those polka dot pajama pants, but now I am sitting up, drinking earl grey + cinnamon + ginger root, working on my AWR. I feel like I am writing in English, so that's good!

Speaking of English, Boyfriend had his third riding lesson and he cantered! I am sad to say I missed it, because when he left for his lesson, I was not yet at the point of breathing on my own as well as I believe I should be. But I am very proud. Next step is to throw him on my horse and see how well he does figuring out which lead Sonny would like to use that day! It's good to challenge ourselves.

I hope to get dressed tomorrow. I need to finish the challenge on a good note!

1 comment:

  1. Riding lessons? Love it! I've always wanted to take horseback riding lessons!
    I hope you are feeling better.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete