Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What I Wore for Civ Pro 2 (and a little shindig)

Yay! My first What I Wore post! Here is what happened today: I got up early and worked out with my favorite lady, Jillian Michaels. We did our 6 Week 6 Pack workout. At first it sucked and I didn't want to do it, but by the time we were doing mat work, I got into it. I wore stretchy black capris from Old Navy and a grey sports bra from Target (they are the best, you guys, though it admittedly does not take much to contain this action, if you know what I mean. I have little boobs, if you didn't get it). No pics of that because I had not yet had my WIW epiphany. Also, I didn't wear a t-shirt, and I am a modest lady. After my workout, I got ready to go to school and put on this:

What I Wore:
Old Navy pink t-shirt (so cheap and comfy and bjkndnsocmds I love it)
NY&CO yoga pants (see above)
Old Navy black flippie floppies
Carrying: AZ Classroom Workook
Not pictured: black hoodie from Ann Taylor, which I have been wearing practically every day and couldn't stand to have on for another second.

I had a "Mini-MBE" today for my GTS workshop (that's Gateway to Success, or, Gym Tan Study, which more accurately reflects my summer - thanks, Mandi!) and then watched my Civ Pro 2 lecture. Joinder, Motions, Final Judgments... sooooooo fun! Just kidding. It sucks. But the lecturer was pretty funny. He sounds like Brak from Space Ghost. So if you're going to be studying a semester's worth of material in three hours, at least you can pretend an alien is teaching you. Aliens make everything better.

After my lecture, I did some Torts questions and then got ready to go PARTAAAAAAAAAAAY! Almost. Brady's BFF is moving from Boston to San Francisco, and his parents live here, so while he was in town, his parents threw him a moving party BBQ. Yummy! I didn't wear my shlubby clothes, though. What kind of BFF GF would I be?



 What I Wore:
Old Navy tank (I thought it was coral/orange, but it's looking red here? Did I wear red? I didn't want to.)
Old Navy cardi (literally dug out of the donate pile because the tank shows my bra straps and I wanted to cover that up)
Anthropologie Lido Light Skirt
Frye sandals
Kate Spade purse

After sitting around in "comfy" clothes, it feels so good to put on an actual outfit. Even if your outfit's shoes are 6 inch platforms and make three of your toes go numb. It's character-building.

No comments:

Post a Comment