Thursday, June 16, 2011

What I Wore for Conflict of Law

You guys can stop your clamoring. I know, I know, I missed yesterday and you are all distraught. I am sorry. I just, got busy, and I was so excited to workout, and, you know... Anyway, you didn't miss much. I know my first post probably made you think that my life is all fabulous yoga pants ad cotton shirts, but sometimes it's more simple. Black shorts, a teal burnout tee-shirt, and I even re-wore those AMAZING black Old Navy flip flops. You know, I'm starting to think I shouldn't share all this with you. I don't want you getting jealous of me. Actually, go ahead and be jealz.

Here's what I wore today (plus the leftover pizza Brady and I ate for dinner, thanks to BJ's brewery, which I do not recommend)!



What I Wore:
Picnic blouse from Modcloth
Twill Leggings from Lauren Conrad (I know)
Blue flats from Target
Eiffel tower c/o Mom, for Valentine's Day (she is adorable)

As you might have guessed, today was Conflicts of Laws. Exciting stuff. Get this? I also wrote an Agency and Partnership essay. I know, right? I almost peed my pants.

I really would not to soil these pants because I love them. They are so comfortable! One day after work at the prosecutor's office, I decided to visit the place where all the shoplifting defendants came from: Kohl's. And then I kind of bought some stuff, because it turns out there are actually some cute things at Kohl's, which I thought was shocking. All of our defendants stole t-shirts with slogans written in neon and hip hugger jeans or some such, whatever the kids are wearing today. In addition to these super comfy leggings, I also bought a teal trenchcoat (!!) and a pair of wedges I wear only all the time... all the time that I am not locked in our freezing cold study room, I mean. I would wear them, I guess, except that they are not conducive to sock-wearing. They have a super cute bow on the toe, though.

Tomorrow is the first day of Con Law I. Hold on to your Lauren Conrad panties!

No comments:

Post a Comment