Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 for 30 Day 2

Today I have followed all the rules, but I'm not sure about this tank. I didn't select it, but I pretty much have four tank tops/camis I wear under everything. To me, they're underwear that it's ok to see, because it means people don't see your actual underwear. Like a trick! Buttoning the cardigan isn't really an option here because of the skirt, but I obviously have to wear something under it. Or not! I can be a rebel! Or take fashion cues from Madonna and walk around in my bra at work/school!

Oh, wait, I just remembered I'm a 26 year old law student. That might have worked if I had chosen stripping as a career path, but as you can see, I'm more academic and nerdy than... however you choose to describe strippers. I don't judge!

Regardless, this is my outfit for Day 2. It's another new piece - the cardigan. This combination was inspired by the wonderful blog, Little Girl Big Closet.






Anthropologie Breezy Polkas Cardigan in red
ModCloth Pro Bow-no skirt
Nine West flats
Anthropologie Bright Bulb Posts in peach
J. Crew necklace
Fossil watch

You will notice my hair is dry today! That's because I had to wait a bit later to take pics. See, Mulder had his salon grooming appointment and needed to show off his new haircut.



Bitches love his new haircut. And that isn't even a bad word, because Mulder really does mean female dogs.

Also, I think I need to get a different system for photos. This whole hold-camera-point-at-mirror thing is just a bit to myspace-y for me.

Oh! And did you see that adorable thing on top of the stack of clothes on the bookcase behind me? That's my third dress for the challenge! And yes, it IS the Highest Accolades dress from Anthro, and YES, those ARE horse show ribbons on it! So you see why it had to come home. I don't think I have anywhere to wear it during these 30 days, but I'll make it nerdy for school. Well, if I just out it on, I up the nerdy factor anyway. It's my special talent.

Off to school to plow through my authority binder for law review. As my fellow law reviewer/friend says "I hate law review. Id." No black "Id./2010 L. Rev." shirt for us, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment