Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 5 - English Style

In an effort to stay on track, I'm bringing you the only non-blurry photo I took of today's outfit... the outfit I didn't put on until about 5 this afternoon. It was really one of those days, on top of one of those weeks.

If it hadn't been for RT week, I don't think I would have made it out of my pajamas today. Not that I didn't do anything - I spent a good chunk of my day cite checking for my last law review article of the semester. Which explains the face in these pics, along with the consistent blurriness. Dead face from editing, and blurry from the wine in which I consoled myself from the day of editing. Anyway. I acknowledge the lack of enthusiasm in this post, and I apologize. Tomorrow I am shopping for my new home with my mom, so hopefully I will have revived spirits.


Anthropologie Highest Accolades dress
Old Navy cardi
J. Crew dot tights
Anthro Bright Bulb earrings in peach
Miss Bisou wedges

(And Mulder's polyfil-free fox on the crate)

Everyone has bad days. Today was mine. I hate when people say "FML," because it's like, cheer up charlie, things aren't that bad. People have it way worse. But sometimes, days just suck. That's ok. Because tomorrow is a clean slate. And now it's time for bed, so tomorrow can arrive sooner. I really need that blank slate right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment