Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 8: Porchrail

What happened this weekend? A whole lotta nothing. Saturday I went shopping with my mom (house shopping! not clothes shopping!) and I wore the purple sweater dress from me 30 for 30 pile with the BR wedges and a pair of leggings. I didn't get pics, though, so use your imagination. Yesterday I went with Boyfriend to his riding lesson, and I didn't wear any of my official 30 for 30 pieces, but I really couldn't. It requires different clothing, like working out. Other than that, I spend probably about 20 hours on law review stuff. No lie.

Here's todays' outfit. I'm still not feeling totally great right now, and I'm still sticking with safe outfits. I hope once I'm feeling better, I'll try branching out.

 Top: Anthropologie (I forget its name)
Jeans: Banana Republic
Cardigan: J. Crew
Shoes: Nine West (I can't stay away from them for long!)






You guys are going to be seeing a lot of this little guy. He is my shadow. My shadow who sits on my lap and leaves blonde hair all over me. Sorry, I just can't get rid of him, not even for a second.

Oh, and the title is from a new album I downloaded last night called "Batten the Hatches," by Jenny Owen Young. I listened to it while I ran this morning, and I love it. This is the name of one of the songs, and it seemed fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment