Sunday, November 28, 2010

17 and 21

Those both sound like lucky numbers, right? I don't know. I don't like numbers, let alone have a "lucky" one.

I finally got it together to get dressed on Wednesday, and even took pictures (quickly, while I was packing to go to my parents'), and then promptly forgot to upload them.



Top: Modcloth
Jeans: Banana Republic
Shoes: Nine West

As you can see, I decided to switch it up a bit and model in front of my mirror that is propped up against the wall. In the old apartment, it hung above my dresser, but now, said dresser is under a window, and my poor mirror is homeless. I have no idea where to put it.

Thursday I was so busy making food and then shoveling down my throat I forgot to take any pictures, except for the ones of my aunts performing a song they did for the retirement home they both work for, and those pictures I am forbidden to post. Don't worry, I'll recreate it here later. 

And then, dear readers, I did not get dressed again until today, because I have been feeling under the weather ever since Friday. But today I went to brunch with my lovely parents. It was quite chilly! Even hunkered next to a heater, I shivered when the wind blew through at our favorite Sunday brunch spot, appropriately called Local Breeze.




Top: Anthro Molded and Melded tee
Cardi: Anthro, I can't remember its name, but it's soft and has a little bit of shimmery thread
Jeans: NYC Blank
Boots: Enzo Angiolini
Scarf: Old Navy
Earrings: Express
Puppy Belly: Mulder


These ones were taken by my sicky Boyfriend, who is wearing head-to-toe Nebraska stuff today, drinking tea as fast as I can boil the water for him. Oh! And! They were taken on my couch, and did you note the table lamp sprouting from behind the cushion? That is courtesy of the shelf I added as a sort of faux sofa table, because the couch extends beyond the wall, so an actual sofa table would be awkward. It works. I think. Stop asking me.

Thus ends my outfit updates, along with some house therapy updating as well. More of the latter to come after I turn this paper in for reals.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, even though you probably didn't have miming aunts at yours.

1 comment:

  1. ooh I love your scarf, and cutest puppy ever by the way. I want one so bad but the Mr. says no:(
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete