Friday, November 19, 2010

Days 10 and 11: Maybe There's a Shark in the Water

It's been a pretty busy week at casa de Annie. Between finishing up edits on a massive law review article and working on my own paper, I've spent far more time sitting in front of a computer than I would like. The good news is that I only have one day of class left, and that's for only one class! Also, I found out I have two take home finals and only one in-class, which is my trial. (Yikes!) I'm feeling a lot better, too, so that's always exciting. Especially for Mulder and Boyfriend.

Day 10 was Wednesday. I had Pretrial Practice and wanted to be comfy because I had my last "quiz" in that class. I also had to sit through possibly my last editing meeting! 



Top: ModCloth
Jeans: NYC Blank
Boots: (I'll get back to you on that! Just realized I don't know!)

Thursday, Day 11, was my last Thursday class of the semester. That's three classes, one of which I was my closing argument (yes, the one I thought I was going to do on Tuesday). I knew I wanted to wear these pants, but I really wanted to soften them up a bit, so I added the lavender cardi. One of my professors mentioned how it helped my closing argument, which was defending a woman accused of murder; the justification was self-defense. I guess it's good to know - for my trial I will be playing the role of the prosecutor, which plays well to my lack of emotion and drama.


Cardi: J.Crew chiffon
Pants: Express Editor
Heels: Kate Spade
Earrings: Nordstrom
Necklace: pictured with Tiffany & Co. heart tag, but I switched it out for a long J.Crew necklace, which I took off during lunch and forgot to put back on for my closing

Day 12 doesn't have an outfit. I've been in workout clothes all day. Not cause I'm working out. I'm securely sitting on my butt. But because I've been reading for my paper. Mostly re-reading. I read all this back when I wrote my outline, but that was a number of weeks ago, and I can't remember what I'm supposed to be talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment