Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Excuse MUCH. Rude, or anything?

I know, I haven't been posting outfit pics. It's because I've been going naked these past couple of days. Just kidding. I just haven't been getting "dressed" in a true sense of the word. With no classes left this semester, I haven't had a reason to leave the house, and, accordingly, I have been wearing pajamas all day, and if I do, it's into something pajama-like. Workout clothes, at the most. Right now I'm wearing yoga pants and a hot pink long-sleeved t-shirt. And yes, I did sleep in this. But I added a bra, because I'm classy.

Trust, you're not really missing anything. I'm camped out with my laptop, a Word document, and a stack or law review articles, working on my AWR. Mulder is right next to my chair. And I'm about ready to go make a Lean Cuisine for lunch.

If you have any thoughts on Fourth Amendment protection from the government or the concept of "widely shared societal expectations," feel free to share. I need someone to write this puppy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment